Saturday, May 23, 2015

Pro Ana blog, I resurrect thee

Hello anyone who is actually reading this. I have know my blog gets some reads, and I just never post, but I'd like to talk a little about some things that have happened to me.

I got put into outpatient therapy in a last effort to keep me from the psych ward. I've done pretty well recovering and relapsing and playing the game. I have realized that I think I might just be a little too jaded for outpatient. I can already read his (my therapist) whole process structure. I don't need someone to talk to. I don't need someone who wants to make me lead the session.

I've also recently ended high school classes and I'm graduating on June 1st of 2015. I've spent my first two days of freedom smoking weed and going to college meetings. I need to begin studying for my compass test which sets the level of math and English I have to start with.

I have not been purging but I am still using laxatives which sucks.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your blog so thank you for writing it. I like your writing style, and the natural, genuine tone to the narrative you bring. I also like your emphasis on self forgiveness, and your realistic viewpoint on eating disorder issues.

    ReplyDelete