Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Skinny Girl Diet

This June, I will be doing the skinny girl diet for a second time. The first time I tried it, I finished the diet but only lost about 6lbs. This time, I'm hoping for a better turn out, and that I can continue to cover for my weight in therapy. My current stats, are 5'9" and 133lbs. My goal for the start date is 128lbs, and my goal for the diet is 116lbs.
I've chosen to do this diet again because it takes weekends into account, which is very important for me. I'll also be starting at my new job and attending some college meetings, so I'll be plenty busy enough this month.
If anyone wants to join me, join my kik group #skinnygirljune

12 comments:

  1. I have a question. If we go over the required amount by mistake could I purge through exercise

    ReplyDelete
  2. same you can Kik me Bre22345 or you can email me @briannarenaex33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. same you can Kik me Bre22345 or you can email me @briannarenaex33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 600 calories?!?! No way. Too much. I'll just fast on days with more than 400.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What the hell? This isn’t a diet. This is starvation. I wish I could give you poor girls a hug and some chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete