Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hey Fat Ass Guess What?

Stop eating. Fucking stop eating. You'll never be thin. You're browsing a Pro Ana blog, stuffing your face, lard falling out of your trousers, thinking about how much you hate people like me. Why? You're jealous. Jealous of my self control, jealous you're aren't good enough, and pissed off because you know I'm right. I don't care, keeping hating me because I'm right, but you'll never get any where if you don't stop eating.

Control yourself. Don't eat while you are doing anything. You can only be doing one thing at a time. If you're on your laptop and eating, you don't know when you're full. Focus on every damn bite when you are eating, you'll know when you're full. Even if you aren't Pro Ana, knowing when you are truly full will help you drop a few pounds you didn't know you were carrying.

Still hate me? Cool.

Triggered? Well no dug you're on a fucking Pro Ana blog and you read the full post, you obviously knew what you were getting yourself into...

5 comments:

  1. Hey lily marie i like the motivation. I just have a question if i consume 100 calories and want to lose 36 pounds how long will it take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure exactly but around 50-60 days

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. @Zoe R, I've had an eating disorder for 7 years. I don't care that I'm going to die. Everyone will between 8 and 80 years from now

      Delete
    4. well then die i guess its sad that you don't value yourself enough you look like a beautiful girl who doesn't deserve what life throws at you just think about what i said

      Delete